2 years?!

How time flies! I cannot believe it's been 2 years since I have posted anything on this blog. I really want to be consistent with posting and connect with my favorite girls in sharing special life moments and events. 

I am currently sitting at one of my favorite coffee shops, Anthem, in Puyallup, sipping on my favorite drink (white mocha) and working on this blog. 

I would like to share some big events that have happened since the beginning of this year.

Well, first off, I really want to share some pictures from Vicki's 25th birthday celebration in Lincoln City in December. Vicki rented a beautiful house for a weekend getaway to celebrate her birthday with her close friends. I am so honored to be in her life and am grateful to share this big event in her life. I also made a small video that will be linked below.
January: New year~
6th-Visited Leavenworth with Tanya and Yuriy for a day and had a blast playing in the snow and drinking coffee. 


25th-Our dear Kat's 25th birthday! Celebrated a couple days before at one of our favorite places in Petite Provence. 

February: Favorite month, of course~
20th-Celebrated my 24th birthday and my parents 25th anniversary on a Princess Cruise to Mexico for 5 days. 



March: Beginning of spring~
5th-My beautiful sister Tanya's 23rd birthday. Celebrated Tanya with a trip to Victoria, BC with mama. Stayed right in downtown exploring the beautiful island. 



**Side note, I just noticed that all 4 of our birthday's fall within 4 consecutive months! (Dec-March) So cool. 


April: Bridal shower~
28th-Celebrated our dear Katusha with throwing her a surprise shower at Anna's house. Such a wonderful time spent together with family and church friends. 


May: Wedding~
19th-And just like that, Katya got married on a beautiful, sunny Saturday and off she went on her honeymoon! We had an amazing time with the bridal party celebrating the union of 2 friends. May God bless you two as you learn how to live and glorify God in this new stage in your life. May Rhode Island become your new home and I cannot wait to visit you! 

   

26th-28th-Visited Leavenworth for the Memorial weekend with Tan and Vicki. 

June: Summer finally~
1st-4th-Summer is my absolute favorite season, especially living in the rainy and cloudy state of Washington. Took a great weekend trip with my sister and mama to San Diego. Explored the beaches, ate delicious food, and made a lot of great memories with my ladies.




*** I cannot believe half a year is gone. I am so excited to see what God has in store for me for the future and am excited to enjoy summer right around the corner. 

~~Mariya Cheban


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A time to be grateful

It's Been a Minute

Psalms 37:7