By Your Side

First off, I wanted to mention I am not a cat lover. Don't know who came up with the idea, but I would much rather be a dog lady if I end up staying single ;)
Now that that's out, I wanted to share with you a song that has been on my mind lately. It's called "By Your Side' by Tenth Avenue North. This is one of my favorite songs and I always come back to it when things get rough and I need some encouragement. The lyrics are so powerful and are a great reminder that Jesus is always there, even when it feels like you're all alone at the moment.
I also came across a cover of this song by a talented group, enjoy:


And He has said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.” Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A time to be grateful

It's Been a Minute

Psalms 37:7