Summer 2018

This summer flew by pretty fast. Enjoyed many beautiful sunsets, ate a lot of ice cream, lake swims with friends, and got to enjoy short trips with my husband and family. 

In June, Yuriy and I both got sick with a cold for about 2 weeks. After finally getting better, we went on a short trip to Deception Pass. It was so beautiful and we enjoyed driving around and exploring different beaches. 


July was a beautiful, hot summer month. I enjoyed the sunsets and warm evenings so much! We visited my relatives in Walla Walla for a couple days and soon after celebrated out 3 year wedding anniversary! Wow, how time flew. It feels like so much and little has happened. So blessed to have a loving and Christian husband who truly loves me. I am so grateful to God for his gift and to continue growing and learning together. 



































We were planning to visit Mt. Rainier in August but due to weather, we visited Vashon Island instead with my siblings and Vicki! It was a fun day of eating, napping at the beach, and visiting the farmers market. One of my favorite months is August because of the beautiful summer weather and also celebrating my sweet mama's birthday. Had a great evening with her friends celebrating her at a restaurant in Lake Oswego and then we had dessert back at the house. 



















If I had to choose one season that I would always have to live in, it would definitely be summer. There is so much to do and see when it's warm outside and gets you outdoors more. Something new that I did this summer was swim a lot! It was so fun and relaxing, especially after a long, stressful day at work. 

~~Mariya Cheban

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A time to be grateful

It's Been a Minute

Psalms 37:7