Ecclesiastes in chapter 3 once said: To everything there is a season, A time for every purpose under heaven: A time to weep, And a time to laugh; A time to mourn, And a time to dance; A time to gain, And a time to lose; A time to keep, And a time to throw away; A time to love, And a time to hate; A time of war, And a time of peace. I’m very glad that in our country we still celebrate Thanksgiving Day and that God gives us peace. It seems that the more we live, the more the world will be distracted from the true meaning of this day and become unthankful. I’m grateful to pause and again reflect on the innumerable blessings and gifts God gives me in my life! Seeing myself a sinner and the power of God’s work through the Gospel again confirms to me how much my Father loves me. All praise to...
Today this happened!!! Yes!!! Maria asked me to be her bridesmaid!!! The gift was so thoughtful and the surprise was so wonderful! I am so honored to be able to share such a special moment with two people that are so dear to my heart. Maria I am so excited to be part of your big day and am so thankful that you chose me to share it with you. YAY!
This year for my husband's birthday, I really wanted to get away somewhere. We decided to chase summer all the way to San Diego! We had such a great time exploring the beautiful beaches, small cute coastal towns, and relaxing. We got so lucky with beautiful 80 degree weather all weekend. ~~Mariya Cheban
Comments
Post a Comment