SHARING MOMENTS WITH YOU THAT WE SHARE WITH EACHOTHER
4 days
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
By
Mariya
Wedding day is in 4 days!! Still can't believe it. I don't think I will truly process it until it passes. Trying to stay calm and relax before the day 😁
This year for my husband's birthday, I really wanted to get away somewhere. We decided to chase summer all the way to San Diego! We had such a great time exploring the beautiful beaches, small cute coastal towns, and relaxing. We got so lucky with beautiful 80 degree weather all weekend. ~~Mariya Cheban
This week Sabir and I returned from our vacation in Mexico. It was different than I expected but it was still phenomenal! One thing that really stood out to us was how kind and genuine people were there; we were both very encouraged to start showing the same kindness to those around us. We went on a sunset cruise, snorkeled, and spent a lot of time lounging by the pool and in a hammock under the palm tree on our patio. One amazing thing that I realized as we were spending out last few days there and getting ready to come was how extremely amazing it was that this is the life I get to return to. I really started thinking about how little I think about the fact that I live a life of immense privilege and very rarely realize that and have very little gratitude for it. Most people hate leaving a vacation destination, but this time I was so happy to return to my amazing life, even though my vacation was a blast. So thankful for every blessing. Here is our visual documentation of our v...
Let the blog live again! Ha, can you tell we’re all busy finishing the school year, working and enjoying life? Last weekend my family and I went up to Spokane to celebrate my cousin getting married and we all had a great family time. I got off night shift Friday morning and we hit the road. I tried to sleep through part of the drive and each time I would open my eyes we would be in a different part of the state; it was neat to see the scenery change every time. Our car ride consisted mostly of singing old Russian hymns, eating sunflower seeds and talking about our best family memories. The weather on the wedding day was totally unpredictable. It started sprinkling during the outdoor ceremony and as soon as the couple said their “I do’s” the sun came out! Family time is so precious, especially when we get to share the joy of a new family being created. Here’s a few pictures from our trip. My cousi...
Comments
Post a Comment